4647浏览
查看: 4647|回复: 3

[资讯] Google AI wins second Go game against top player

[复制链接]
Google's AlphaGo artificial intelligence program has defeated a top Go player for a second time.

Google AI wins second Go game against top player图1

The five-game contest is being seen as a major test of what scientists and engineers have achieved in the sphere of AI.

After the match, Lee Se-dol said: "Yesterday I was surprised but today it's more than that, I am quite speechless.

"Today I feel like AlphaGo played a nearly perfect game," he said.

"If you look at how the game was played I admit it was a clear loss on my part."

Lee Se-dol is considered a champion Go player, having won numerous tournaments over a long, successful career.

In October 2015, AlphaGo beat the European Go champion, an achievement that was not expected for years.

A computer beat the world's chess champion in 1997, but Go is recognised as a more complex board game.

On Thursday, the Korea Times reported that locals had started calling AlphaGo "AI sabum" - or "master AI".

Three games remain, but Google only has to win once more to named the victor.

"Playing against a machine is very different from an actual human opponent," world champion Lee Se-dol told the BBC ahead of the first match.

"Normally, you can sense your opponent's breathing, their energy. And lots of times you make decisions which are dependent on the physical reactions of the person you're playing against.

"With a machine, you can't do that."

kevinzhang19701  高级技匠
 楼主|

发表于 2016-3-11 09:19:30

Man v machine - milestones in AI

1. 1956 - The term "artificial intelligence" is coined for a conference at Dartmouth University.

2. 1973 - A damning report from Professor Sir James Lighthill says machines will only ever be capable of an "experienced amateur" level of chess.

3. 1990 - AI scientist Rodney Brooks publishes a seminal paper titled Elephants Don't Play Chess, setting out a new vision inspired by advances in neuroscience.

4. 1997 - Chess supercomputer Deep Blue - capable of evaluating up to 200 million positions per second - beats world chess champion Garry Kasparov (pictured).

5. 2011 - IBM's Watson takes on US quiz show Jeopardy's two all-time best performers, answering riddles and complex questions. Watson trounces them.
回复

使用道具 举报

dsweiliang  初级技神

发表于 2016-3-12 08:18:22

Foreign friends?
回复

使用道具 举报

kevinzhang19701  高级技匠
 楼主|

发表于 2016-3-15 09:10:13

今天下午最后一居,看看结果
回复