2012-7-19 23:36:26 [显示全部楼层]
6727浏览
查看: 6727|回复: 1

关于I2C LCD模块的评论

[复制链接]

The SainSmart LCD2004 board is identical to one offered by YwRobot and SainSmart’s provided example code is even marked with Ywrobot. Possibly SainSmart merely markets the Ywrobot board under their name, or possibly they cloned it. Furthermore, both Ywrobot may have obtained its design from DFrobot. DFRobot may have been the original board designer given their more professional approach of decent documentation, but given China’s disregard for intellectual property rights, who knows for sure? Also, DFRobot has and active forum with timely responses by their engineers, and a wiki, which is another plus for their professionalism. DFRobot’s board and SainSmart’s significantly differ, physically, so if SainSmart copied DFRobot, it was only from their schematic and not the board design.

A more versatile I2C LCD board would be to use the design offered by F Malpartida. Her I2CLCDextraIO board allows you to define a unique address for each LCD, permitting a multi-display configuration with all controlled over one I2C bus. Her designs are freely available in her BitBucket repository if you’d like to make your own board. You can also buy her bare board or assembled unit from ElectroFUN.

我觉得我们的I2C是否可以采用一个编码开关来设置不同的I2C地址,从而可以串联多个I2C模块?

mickey  NPC

发表于 2012-8-1 00:52:59

下一版可以改为地址可设
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

为本项目制作心愿单
购买心愿单
心愿单 编辑
[[wsData.name]]